Midori is a lightweight web browser. Midori Features:
* Full integration with GTK+2.
* Fast rendering with WebKit.
* Tabs, windows and session management.
* Bookmarks are stored with XBEL.
* Searchbox based on OpenSearch.
* Custom context menu actions.
* User scripts and user styles support.
* Extensible via Lua scripts.
Requirements: GTK+ 2.6, libsexy, WebkitGtk , libXML2
Install Midori Web Browser in Ubuntu. Open your apt sources.list file for editing with the following terminal command:
<!-- KonaBody -->